Snagit 11 is beschikbaar in verschillende licentievormen. U kunt het pakket als enkele installatie kopen, maar er zijn ook mogelijkheden voor een bedrijfslicentie vanaf 5 gebruikers.
Frequently Asked Questions Multi-User Licenses
- What is the difference between a multi-user and single-user license?A single-user license includes a key for each copy purchased. A multi-user license includes one key with permissions to install the software on multiple workstations.Multi-user licenses for Snagit and Camtasia Studio start at 5 users.
- What does "per user" mean?One user may install and use one copy of the software product on a single computer at a time and only by one user at a time.
- Can I put the software on a network server?Yes, However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the software is installed or run from the server.
- Can our multi-user license be used in multiple geographic locations?As long as the software is still in use by the same organization, then yes, the software can be used at more than one geographical site. Each user, regardless of location, will count toward the total number of users licensed.
- If I install the software on both my laptop and desktop, does that take up two licenses?If a user would like a copy of the software on both a home and work computer (or a laptop and desktop), this type of use would still qualify as one "user" license provided both computers are being used by the same person, and the software is not in use on both machines at the same time.
- Will we receive a CD-ROM for each user?With the multi-user license, you will receive one CD-ROM and User's Guide. The CD-ROM should be used to install the software on each machine. If additional User's Guides are needed, there is a .PDF version on the CD-ROM.
- My multi-user version is asking for a software key. Where do I get that?Snagit and Camtasia Studio use one key per multi-user order. You will receive these keys in your email receipt.
- Is technical support included?Yes. Free technical support is available before and after purchase of our software at support.techsmith.com.Multi-user customers interested in priority technical support should contact our sales department for information on a maintenance agreement, which includes software upgrades, unlimited priority telephone support and unlimited priority email support.