215.9 x 812.8 Millimeter
How many pixels a scanner can see. Most commonly, this is measured in dots per inch (dpi).For example, a typical flatbed scanner will use a scanning head with 300 sensors per inch, so it can sample 300 dots per inch (dpi) in one direction. To scan in the other direction, it will move the scanning head along the page, stopping 300 times per inch, so it can scan 300 dpi in the other direction as well. This scanner would have an optical resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. Some manufacturers stop the scanning head more frequently as it moves down the page, so their machines have resolutions of 300 x 600 dpi or 300x1200 dpi.
600 x 600 dots per duim
1200 x 1200 dots per duim
Geeft aan of het product kleuren kan scannen.
Feature of computer scanners and multifunction printers (MFPs) that allows the automatic scanning of a sheet of paper on both sides.
Colour depth of the input into the product. The colour depth is either the number of bits used to indicate the color of a single pixel, in a bitmapped image or video frame buffer, or the number of bits used for each color component of a single pixel. High-end laptops have 24-bit colour depth.
Device made for scanning photographic film directly into a computer without the use of any intermediate printmaking. It provides several benefits over using a flatbed scanner to scan in a print of any size: the photographer has direct control over cropping and aspect ratio from the original, unmolested image on film; and many film scanners have special software or hardware that removes scratches and film grain and improves color reproduction from film.
Zwart / wit scannen kleurenmodi
A sensor is a convertor than measures a physical quality (light, temperature etc.) and displays this electronically on a device.
The maximum percentage of time a machine or piece of equipment can be in operation for in one day in relation to the time it must remain out of operation. For instance, a max daily duty cycle of 30 percent means it will operate for a maximum 30 percent of the day and then not be used for the other 70 percent of the day.
Dagelijkse diensten cyclus (max)
E-mail, Bestand, FTP, Afbeelding, OCR
Types of memory cards which can be used with this product.
Ondersteunde scanning media types
Visitekaartje, Fotopapier, Normaal papier, Plastic kaart
Maximum scanformaat (documentinvoer)
215.9 x 812.8 Millimeter
Scanformaat documentinvoer (min)
39.8 x 39.8 Millimeter
Most common industry-standard communication protocols ranging from RS-232, RS-422, RS-423, RS-485, and LVDS to USB.
USB 1.1, USB 2.0, Draadloze LAN
Windows vesions wich can be used with the device.
Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ulti
Mac operating systems e.g. OS X can be used with the device.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard,Mac OS X 10.7 Lion,Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
8 RT. Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package); SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3)